Bravida Arena is a multicultural meeting place where everyone is welcome. The multicultural aspect is also reflected in the foods served in the restaurants and kiosks at Bravida Arena. The stadium seats cirka 6,300 spectators, and can be used all year round thanks to the artificial turf surface. Because it is only designed as a football stadium and has no running tracks, spectators can sit very close to the pitch.
Besides being the new home stadium of BK Häcken, Bravida Arena is a key venue in the Gothia Cup, the world’s largest football tournament. It is also available for private and corporate bookings for 1,600 hours a year.
- Capacity: 6,316 spectators, of which 1, 961 standing – all under the roof
- Pitch: 105 x 68 metres, artificial turf
- Architects: Bremer AG/Ragnar Ellsinger
- Meets the Swedish Football Association’s requirements for Allsvenskan professional league stadiums
- Bravida Arena opened on 25 June 2015.
- Contractor: BRA Bygg
- Developer and owner: Higab
- Operator: Got Event
- Tenants: BK Häcken as well as City of Gothenburg Sports and Associations Administration, which rents out the arena for sports use.