Frölundaborg was built in 1967 (renovated in 2009) and is situated in the same area as the Slottsskogsvallen Stadium. The facility is normally used for ice hockey and figure skating. Trade fairs, music events and other large events are also held here.
Mikael Ljungbergs Väg 11
- Spectator capacity: 7,527 of which 5,000 standing and 2,527 seated
- Dry shooting hall for practising goal shooting and figure skating programmes
- Restaurant with kitchen, capacity approx. 200 people
- Conference section, capacity of approx. 40 people
- Gym and rehabilitation suite
- Mini ice rink in new hall
Frölunda Indians ice hockey team train at the Frölundaborg arena and occasionally also play matches here.